Kern Painting and crew closely monitor their health and wear masks at all times while working inside. No one will be allowed to work if they show symptoms and will be ordered to get tested.
When we decided to paint our house, we considered several companies. We decided to use Kern Painting because they mentioned things that other companies didn’t, when quoting our project. When it was time to paint, they exceeded our expectations. We will be using Kern Painting again, they are detail oriented, friendly and professional.
- Red Feather Lakes PaintingI will travel to a job anywhere that a client is willing to pay me for my profession. This job was in Red Feather Lakes. I have painted a number of properties in that area and always… Continue Reading →
- Maintenance of your Home Before This Happens!What Are the Benefits of Routine Painting and Maintenance? Reduce your long-term maintenance expenses. Proactive, more frequent care is much more cost-effective than paying for large-scale remediation. Protect your property from damage and decay! Mold, Sun ,… Continue Reading →
- The Art of Straight LinesAs a House Painter I have learned that making straight lines is an art. First nothing is straight, the Framing and 2 by fours are not straight, the drywall is not hung straight, and the taping of… Continue Reading →
- Drywall to FinishDrywall and Mudding Finish Paint!!
- Painting Stucco/Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS)So no matter what type of covering your house has it needs to be painted! Especially in Northern Colorado and along the Front Range. As you head to Red Feather Lakes on the edge of Livermore. Look… Continue Reading →