Why do we work?
What is the reason for doing work? Money? Family? I had this discussion with a couple of trades people in the last couple of weeks. After, I thought why do I work. I have painted for 35 years. What drives me to work. Integrity. That is that I do the best job on each job that I do which means.
- Cover all surfaces not painted
- Prepare all surfaces to be painted by sanding and cleaning
- Mask and tape all surfaces not to be painted
- Tape caulking all cut lines to make them straight as possible
- Paint from Diamond Vogel High Quality
- Work is written out before begins
- Any added work has a change order
- Client is educated and informed of work to be performed
- Touch up on work after job is over and what I see as well as what client ask for
These are some of the items that I cover in each job and if it takes me additional time to make sure that, before I leave each job. I do it with Integrity.