When we decided to paint our house, we considered several companies. We decided to use Kern Painting because they mentioned things that other companies didn’t, when quoting our project. When it was time to paint, they exceeded our expectations. We will be using Kern Painting again, they are detail oriented, friendly and professional.
- Custom Painter: Painting for 41 years not how fast or slow it takes to finish the projectI had a recent interior job that the walls were grey and the ceilings white in a thick texture. The cut lines wall to ceilings were difficult and the normal standard of caulk taping was not giving a straight line. After normal procedure and client was asking for a different look. They wanted a straight… Continue Reading →
- Repeat CustomersWe love repeat customers. They already know what to expect from our service. I have been in Colorado long enough that these customers are calling us back more than once! Also repeat customers means that we are maintaining their biggest asset, Their House!! Thank You to my repeat customers. Looking forward to seeing you again!!:)
- Drywall to Finish PaintSo many steps for this process, Installing drywall, Mudding 3 times, Priming and then checking all the Mudding, Sand all the surfaces smooth, touch up where there are flaws, and then priming again. Finally finish paint!!
- Red Feather Lakes PaintingI will travel to a job anywhere that a client is willing to pay me for my profession. This job was in Red Feather Lakes. I have painted a number of properties in that area and always enjoy going up into the mountains. I did some minor siding repairs as well, which I have done… Continue Reading →
- Maintenance of your Home Before This Happens!What Are the Benefits of Routine Painting and Maintenance? Reduce your long-term maintenance expenses. Proactive, more frequent care is much more cost-effective than paying for large-scale remediation. Protect your property from damage and decay! Mold, Sun , dry rot, and more can develop, often unnoticed at first. Stain and Paint protects against moisture and pest… Continue Reading →